1. Fill out your Facebook “About” section: The Short Description section on your Facebook profile is crucial to being found in google search results. Make sure to include your business page name and a link to your website here. Completing the Page Info section with detailed information on your business is another way to educate people on your brand and will greatly improve your ranking.
2. Create a regular posting schedule: To achieve higher local search rankings, it is important to have plenty of Facebook content for people to view. To achieve this, regularly update and post content on your page. You can either manually post or use a posting scheduler to assist.
3. Ask for reviews: One of the easiest ways for Google and other search engines to identify a business is by the number of reviews they have from active users. If you are doing wonderful work for your clients, go ahead and ask them to leave you a review.
4. User experience: Having a Facebook page that is easy to navigate and helpful is essential to success. Be sure to add elements that provide the information or entertainment that homebuyers and sellers will appreciate and that will compel them to return again and again. This can include home search tabs and other apps. We suggest IDX Home Search for its Facebook compatibility and affordable pricing.
IDX Home Search seamlessly integrates into your Facebook business page, providing a professional place for anyone to start their home search. For one low price you can have IDX added to your page for a full year with no contracts. With easy set-up and assistance, agents from all backgrounds can find success and acquire leads.
5. Get out into the local community: Long ago Google stated that they wanted to show popular sites to users, not just make sites popular. As a local business, you need to make an effort to get out and get involved in your community. In the process of giving back, you will naturally acquire press coverage, social media mentions and links back to your business page. All of this will help your local search rankings. In addition, you will be building brand recognition and establishing trust in your local community.
Latest posts by Josh Fraser (see all)
- How to Reorder Your Facebook Tabs - June 7, 2016
- How to Update Your Facebook Cover Photo - June 1, 2016
- 4 Keys to Creating More Effective Real Estate Facebook Ads - May 31, 2016